Could this be the scariest team at Merlin?
Wigs, Pumpkins, and 45 Mrs Lovett’s?
Our displays team at the London Dungeon are responsible for delivering thousands of scary sets, costumes for the ‘Home of Halloween’.
They even make sure all the make-up is applied correctly. The actors are taught by experts at MAC make-up who provide makeup to dungeons across the world.
- We have 45 Mrs. Lovett outfits
- 70 Clerks wigs
- 40 judges wigs
- We have bloodied up 240+ Plague coifs (bonnets) since moving to County Hall
- 35 barrels made up for our latest Gin Lane show which was based around the Gin Craze that hit London in the 18th century
- Since moving to County Hall we have carved 1800 pumpkins for Halloween
- There were 16 individual Jekyll and Hyde hand painted masks for the Easter 2017 show